|Home||» Products||» Thermoelectric Power CMO Modules||» Encapsulated Thermoelectric Power Modules|
Encapsulated Thermoelectric Power Modules
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- PbTe High temperature thermoelectric module
- heat to power Generation
With an aim to be a leader in the market, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying high-grade Encapsulated Thermoelectric Power Modules. They are highly used in electrical industries to convert heat flux into electrical energy. These power modules are contained in a hermetically sealed stainless steel casing to reduce oxidation to almost zero. Encapsulated Thermoelectric Power Modules are resistant to high temperatures and can work up to temperatures of 600°C continuous heat source.
- High efficiency
- Vacuum encapsulated to reduce oxidation to almost zero
- Laser sealed for long service life
We are providing this Encapsulated Thermoelectric Power Modules that is available in qualitative packaging option to ensures its durability and long shelf life. For ensuring its performance, this product is tested under different quality parameters by our quality experts.
Key Features :
- Encapsulated PbSeTe high temperature thermoelectric modules
- 20 watt hermetically sealed to eliminate oxidation for extreme long life applications
- Stainless steel casing to reduce rusting
- Ideal for high temperatures in the 400.0 to 575°C Range
- Optimized for hot side temperatures in the 260°C to 360°C range!
- Standard 56 x 56 mm size with other sizes being developed.
- Graphite cover both sides no need for thermal grease.
- Optimized BiTe & PbTe provide best efficiency of both semi-conductor materials.
- First hybrid material commercially available.
- Unique soft contact conductor technology.
- Graphite heat spreader sheet standard both sides.
- Maximum cold side temperature is 210°C
- Maximum efficiency of 6%
- Leads are constructed with glass/silicone sleeves for thermal protection
- No lower cold side limit
- Laser sealed for extremely long service life
- 126 couple device
Based on a continuous heat source. MTTF data.
- 280°C HS @ 14 years
- 320°C HS @ 12 years
- 350°C HS @ 8 years
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- in stock Days
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa