|Home||» Products||» Thermoelectric Power CMO Modules||» TEG Thermoelectric Power Module|
TEG Thermoelectric Power Module
- Product Type
- Thermoelctric power module
- Heat power scavenging
- 40m x 40mm
- 40mm x40mm x 5.3mm Centimeter (cm)
- power generation
- 32 Grams (g)
Backed by our expertise in this domain, we have gained the reputation as the most trusted and a leading manufacturer and supplier of TEG Thermoelectric Power Module. It is a device that converts the differences in temperature also known as heat flux directly into electrical energy. The device primarily functions as a heat engine but with no moving parts. The offered TEG Thermoelectric Power Module is highly used in power plants to convert waste heat into usable electric power thereby increasing fuel efficiency.
- Hot side standard graphite cover
- Greater endurance against effects of Thermal Cycling
- Can operate at high temperatures
Key features :
- Low DT module specially designed for Internet of things applications
- Body scavenging for wearables
- Custom Boost/Buck DC to Dc boards size 5mm x 12mm (smallest in the industry)
- Multiple module configurations custom designed to clients application
- TEG Power Scavenging
- Its is designed for thermoelectric power generation and energy harvesting application
- Designed for temperatures on the hot side below 200°C and maximum heat flow (TEG2-07025HT-SS) when using liquid to liquid designs because liquid can carry and take away extreme amounts of thermal energy compared to teg air designed systems.
- 240°C Hot and Cold side maximum rating
- Ceramic slit for multi thermal cycling applications both hot side and cold side ceramic.
- Lapped for multiple TEG modules on the same surface.
- Insulation on the lead wires.
- Lead wire contacts are attached to cold side for extra protection.
- Offered in Graphite cover or plain ceramic
- Highest density heat flux possible in a 40 x 40mm module. Design of module will product the greatest power given the same Delta Temperature (DT). of any module commercially available.
- Ideally suited for liquid to liquid applications because of the exceptional ability for liquid to transfer heat. No other method is able to move heat as fast as liquid.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- in stock Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa