|Home||» Products||» Thermoelectric Generator Power Parts||» Thermoelectric Generator Heat Sink|
Thermoelectric Generator Heat Sink
Thermoelectric Generator Heat Sink is known to work on the principle of Seebeck effect which converts temperature differences into electricity. It is highly efficient in nature and has been designed having a thick base for ensuring fast heat dissipation. This generator is most commonly utilized in power plants for generating electricity from waste heat. It is also suitable to be employed at unmanned sites as off-grid generators. Thermoelectric Generator Heat Sink features superior quality serrated fins with pre-drilled enclosure for assuring fast & hassle-free assembling & installation. It can be availed in customized configurations at highly competitive rates by our respected clients.
- Extremely low Thermal resistance
- 5â³ x 5â³ x 2.75â³ 29 Fin serrated Construction
- Thick 1/2â³ base for fast heat dissipation
- pre drilled holes for fastening
- Custom design optimized at the McMaster Heat transfer laboratory